5b camp toona camP

Year 5 toonalook camp was a really great camp for people that haven’t camped outside in a tent before. One of my highlights of camp was the camp outside and the fire and burgers that experience was really cool, because I have never camped outside before, the mattress that I was sleeping on was really good no water went through and it was nice and cosy, the water did seek through the outer layer of the tent so my shoes got wet which was pretty annoying.

We had dinner on the first night which was wraps they were pretty good and on the second night which was expo we had burgers on the BBQ .

What do you think you would like the best?

Nic

One thought on “5b camp toona camP”

1. Hi Nicholas,

I have slept outside in a tent a few times but it was a long time ago and I was an adult when I did it. I never went camping as a kid unless you count sleeping out in the back yard on a summer night. I think I am not the outdoor type of person because I would rather sleep in a hotel! A long time ago my husband and I and 2 friends drove to Canada and we stayed in a hotel when we visited Montreal but then we camped out in Kingston, Ontario. I remember thinking how clean the roads were in Canada compared to highways in the US. Would you say your highways are very clean in Australia or do people litter?

After reading so many posts from students in Australia I am longing to visit there. Other than Canada I have not been outside the US. Perhaps I will learn more about Australia by reading posts from your class!

Thank you for sharing about your trip!
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Ruffing